Applications,Automation,Building,Buildpan,CI/CD,Combined Practices,Continuous Deployment,Continuous Integration,deployment,developers,Development,DevOps,Lifecycle,Mobile apps,Operation Activities,Testing,Uncategorized,
Advantages of BuildPan CI/CD
Now that we’ve outlined what CI/CD is, let’s outline its advantages.
1. Less Complexity-The more handoffs in your development pipeline, the more points of failure and the more complexity you add to the process.
2.6x development speed-All stages of development are faster with CI/CD. Faster iterations throughout the process make every team more efficient and developers can move onto other projects confidently.
3. Increased deployments-Releases that happened every couple of weeks or more, can now be pushed up to six or more times a day.
4. Faster testing-One of the more time-consuming parts of the development workflow is removed and developers can work on other high-value projects. Automated testing lets teams get feedback sooner and fail early rather than catching bugs in production – or worse – in the final release.
5. Lesser bugs-With automated testing throughout the development process, bugs are caught as they arise and rolled back without ever making it into master. This ensures better code quality overall and that every release works just as intended.
6. Improved compliance-Compliance tasks can be incorporated into the development lifecycle, reducing the risk of releasing non-compliant applications. Automated compliance makes it easier to complete audits and can prevent costly mistakes (especially in highly-regulated industries).
7.Time Saving-Less time spent on integration maintenance and undifferentiated IT spend means resources can be directed elsewhere.
8. Developers Productivity -Developers can work confidently and fix things quickly instead of waiting for weeks to learn there was a bug.
9.Reduced overhead spending-Organisations can only have so many developers at onetime.Development hours are many times billable hours, and manually deploying or testing code can bust IT budgets.An automated workflow reduces manual tasks and makes budgets more efficient.
10.Consistent processes.-Havingmoreautomationinthedevelopmentworkflowmeansnobodyeverforgetsastepinthe process.Builds are more consistent, it’s easier to train new developers, and organisations have more control over how things are built and when they get released.
11.Pricing-Buildpan pricing starts at $5 for 100 mins of build time